Whether you’re gassy, constipated, nauseous, or have indigestion, try these natural remedies to make an upset stomach feel better without medicine.
1. Try Some Mint
Mint is a useful herbal remedy for stomach pain. The compounds that give mint its fresh, crisp flavor have natural painkilling properties. There are all kinds of ways you can use mint to feel better:
- Chew on some fresh mint leaves.
- Eat peppermint candy, the stronger the better.
- Infuse cold water with fresh mint.
- Make peppermint tea.
- A warm cup of tea is especially good for soothing your stomach.
- You can use a regular peppermint teabag, or you can steep a handful of crushed mint leaves in hot water for 10 minutes.